Are you done with overwhelm, burnout, and putting out fires by yourself?
Helping educational leaders impact student lives sustainably by putting their own well-being first, so that they can lead with a full tank, and build a community culture that will carry students and staff through challenging times.
We Help You
- Protect your passion and purpose, do the work you love, and be the leader you signed up to be!
- Build a competent, connected, and compassionate team equipped to reach ALL of your students effectively.
- Proactively create a safe and inclusive community that does the heavy lifting for you, by embedding your culture with simple, effective practices that put wellness first so that everyone thrives.
Rachelle Archer (she/her) is an Educational Consultant and Expressive Arts Practitioner with a reputation for:
- Reducing behavioral health and discipline challenges, while increasing engagement and achievement in high risk/ vulnerable youth.
- Building safe & inclusive community culture where youth & staff well-being and relationships are centered, and creativity, collaboration and leadership are cultivated.
- Using mindfulness, play, and creative expression to engage the body, senses and imagination, and to facilitate meaningful reflection, and personal/ professional transformation.
- Energizing, equipping, and empowering leaders & teams working in high stress, high trauma settings to achieve their mission impactfully and sustainably.
Founding member of the Monarch School San Diego with 30 years of working with youth, families, and staff in schools and CBO’s. Hands-on experience with program development, systems design & implementation, and organizational leadership in: PBIS, Therapeutic, Expanded Learning, After-School, CYD, and Mentorship settings.
Virtual and On-Site Offerings
We provide a range of engaging PD opportunities that energize, equip, and empower educators working in high stress, high trauma settings so that you can achieve your mission impactfully and sustainably:
Workshops & Retreats Made for You
Create a culture of community care by starting with self-care. Pause for meaningful reflection and experience the healing benefits of mindful and creative practices that relieve and prevent burnout. Get out of isolation, reconnect, and rebuild your team. Establish common values, vision, and goals and get excited for what’s next. Find inspiration by tapping into your team’s passions and strengths. Empower your natural leaders to step up, collaborate, and find solutions for your unique challenges.
Training & Group Coaching
Reduce discipline and mental health challenges by increasing student and staff SEL. Learn healing-centered mindsets and approaches, including Trauma Sensitive and Restorative Practices, so that your students and staff feel safe, included, and engaged. Get proactive and set up effective support systems to take care of your team, your students, and yourself. Equip your community with the tools, practices, and processes to thrive through the pandemic and beyond.
Leadership Coaching & Mentorship
You don’t have to do this alone. Get support from a seasoned practitioner with 25 years of hands-on experience working with students, families, and staff, as well as program design, supervision, and organizational leadership in a range of settings. Let’s build your vision together and develop the leadership skills you need to have the impact you want for as long as you want.
What Clients are Saying
“Rachelle’s training was a powerful experience for our community. She designed the day so that it informed on key concepts, was engaging and interactive, and fused creative expression with deepening understanding. The result was that our community felt more connected and more knowledgeable. We connected dots important to our work, and were individually and collectively fulfilled through the experience.”
– Cat Corral, Director of TranscenDANCE Youth Arts Project
“I am so grateful for the coaching sessions I received with Rachelle. As a leader and teacher in the field of creative youth development, it can be easy to fall into a continuous cycle of giving and then forgetting (or postponing) self-care for another time. Rachelle is a present and caring facilitator with a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge in the field of education, arts and healing, and youth development. Our sessions served as a place to center self-care and conscious healing as well as receive necessary encouragement to continue my work as a youth leader, teacher, and director in the field. I highly recommend her services!”
– Jennifer Oliver, Artistic Director/ Teaching Artist, A Step Beyond
“Working with Rachelle was great. Our sessions helped me get unstuck: articulating my goals and developing language to keep me on track. She approaches her work with empathy and her own experience working as an arts professional. Her observations and offerings are clear, articulate, and supportive, and I wholeheartedly recommend working with her. It’s very helpful to have Rachelle to go to for career support as a creative professional.”
-Keri Jhaveri, Arts For Learning San Diego